Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Blessed Brother Andre Bessette, CSC

Happy Feast of Blessed Bro. Andre.

A Prayer for Canonization
Lord, you have chosen Blessed Brother Andre to spread devotion to Saint Joseph and to dedicate himself to all those who are afflicted. Grant through his intercession the favor that we now request... We also pray that the Church may canonize him as soon as possible. Grant us the grace to imitate his piety and charity so that, with him, we may share the reward promised to all who care for their neighbors out of love for you. We ask this through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

I fly out of O'Hare this early evening. Please remember me in prayer as I travel back to the Eternal City. I hope that by flying on the feast of Bro. Andre, my luggage will not be lost.

UPDATE: It worked. Safely arrived with luggage in hand.

God bless.

No comments: